Job Description | Licensed Mental Health Therapist
The Well is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to help individuals, families, and the community experience spiritual, emotional, and physical healing and wellness through holistic care of the mind, body, and spirit. We are seeking a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) or a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) to serve in our growing group practice as a fully integrated member of a holistic team of caregivers. The Well offers an affiliation model where therapists operate in a cohesive, team-based environment, working together with other professionals to fulfill the mission and vision of The Well. Providers receive many benefits from working under the umbrella of a structured organization while still having the flexibility to operate as independent practitioners.
Benefits of Working at The Well
-Work with a collaborative team of clinical therapists as well as allied health professionals who provide acupuncture, massage, spiritual direction, yoga, meditation and support groups
- Access to high-quality administrative support and customer service to successfully operate and
develop your practice
- Receive client referrals to quickly build a full panel of clients in your specific area of interest
-Work in a warm, newly designed, well-cared for therapeutic environment that is comfortable and welcoming for you and your clients
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being an Independent Contractor, while having the support and security of a larger organization.
-Be part of a growing, innovative, supportive, family-friendly nonprofit organization that cares about delivering the highest quality of care for the good of the community
- Currently licensed or eligible for licensure in Massachusetts at the independent practice level (without restrictions)
- Clinical experience working with children, adolescents, adults, and families
- Experience working on interdisciplinary teams is desirable
- Must align with the mission and vision of The Well, which provides holistic care of the
mind, body, and spirit. Visit our website for more information. www.visitthewell.org
Work at your own schedule | Full-time and part-time options are available | Weekdays, weeknights and weekends.
For more information or to apply: Submit a cover letter, CV, and clinical writing sample by email to:
Laurie Smith, Practice Manager at Lsmith@visitthewell.org